Re: [PanoToolsNG] VR Photography review of Nikon D3 now online

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      This is the first time I saw the Virtual Horizon in action on the D3. I
      wonder if this information is recored in the EXIF data of the image.
      Now if camera manufactures would also add tilt. It would make
      optimizing so much easier.

      See Daniel German work he did using the Wii controller.

      http://turingmachine.org/blog/index.php?/archives/14-Using-the-WiiR-to-correct-perspective.html

      Jim

      Scott Highton wrote:
      > Virtual Reality Photography ( http://www.vrphotography.com ) has just
      > posted an extensive review of the new Nikon D3 full-frame digital
      > camera.
      >
      > The D3 camera review can be found at the following link:
      > http://tinyurl.com/2j69b8

      -
      Jim Watters

      Yahoo ID: j1vvy ymsgr:sendIM?j1vvy