Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panoramic photo on the US west national parks

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      Flying into Reno, Nevada would put you closer to all these spots.

      You could rent a car at the airport (the usual place) and drive
      it to all the places you want to visit and drop it off at
      the LA airport. But make sure you arrange keeping the car
      for the whole trip at the time you rent it.

      You can get to Yosemite from the East Side of the Sierra's --
      from Reno it's a two hour drive South along Highway 395. A
      very pretty and nice drive.

      There's places to stay all over the place. The cheapest
      motel chain is Motel 6. Bare bones accomodations. But
      they are all the same every where so you know what you
      are getting.