Re: [PanoToolsNG] (OT) Film Scanner

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2008
      On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:21 AM, ptgroup <ptgroup@...> wrote:

      > Hello Ayrton,
      > you need a good projector for this and you´ll have an offset or
      > mirrored image (if using a pojector screen from the back)

      Hey no need at all of a projector or nothing like that.
      I just put the slide there and shoot against the window my friend.
      I use RAW so the color temperature I adjust later on ACR.

      I've done THOUSANDS already !
      I have 55.000 slides in my files

      Plus other thousands of medium and big format transparencies.

      They advice to shoot into a whie, indirect illuminatet to preproduce
      > situations.
      > But your workflow with a scanner might be mor economic and easier.

      Time is money !
      A scanner is not more economic and not easier also.
      What could be easier than just click a button on top of my camera :-)

      AYRTON

      > Ciao
      > Mike
      >
      > http://www.360de.de