Quicktime and Vista 64

  • marchuff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 12:03 PM
      I just got a new machine and have Vista Ultimate 64bit installed.

      After all the headaches, including QT breaking my RAID array any time
      I ran QT or iTunes (got that fixed via a MS hotfix I had to email in
      for), every time open a VR file, it doesn't play. I can play it in
      DevalVR just fine, but any QTVR doesn't open. QT opens a new window
      with a copy of the background in the window.

      Anyone know of any easy workaround? I use Pano2QTVR to do hotspots
      and the like... and it's a bit of a pain not being able to preview the
      VRs to align the hotspots.

      TIA.

      _Marc Huff
      WHdigital, Inc.