Re: [PanoToolsNG] Sunex 5.6mm Fisheye Review

  • Louis Weyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      Keith,

      Ever seen the movie "the Exorcist"? In this movie a person turns her
      head 360 degrees.... You do it and you you see you cannot. Some one
      else doing it to you..... mmmmmmm Not funny.

      In other words, don't read to much into the comparison Ken made.

      " I'd also appreciate some clarification about what he meant by the
      --
      Louis B. Weyl
    • Marlon Moyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        On Mar 2, 2008, at 12:59 PM, Keith Martin wrote:

        > I'd also appreciate some clarification about what he meant by the
        > 'Exorcist-style 360s' through rotating too much. I really don't get
        > what he means.

        On my D80 with my Peleng, if you press the lens release button, you
        can spin the lens 360 degrees around and around. Other lenses of mine
        limit how far they can spin.

        I'm assuming that's what he means. It can be a pain sometimes,
        especially if you're in front of the camera and spin it the wrong
        way. Then you've got to slowly spin it until you find the correct
        position to release.