OT: Need some background information about Chinese ski/snowboard magazine

  • matthias_taugwalder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi Chinese list members

      I got an inquiry from a Chinese ski/snowboard magazine named "SPEED
      Ski&snowboard". Since I don't know any Chinese, it's a bit difficult
      for me to do some background research.
      Can anyone give me more information about this magazine (as how big it
      is, etc)? Please contact me off-list.

      Thanks in advance & best regards from Switzerland,

      Matthias Taugwalder

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...