Re: How much do you charge for a VR?? More

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi Dave,
      Thanks for sharing, yes your pricing page is a good clear starter with
      room to move both up and down depending on needs.

      Can you post a link to a sample of your "Standard 5" includes??

      Do you provide just full screen in Flash 9 and Qt or multi sizes?
      I guess the html provided is the full screen series with the choosen
      web designer creating the webpages and simply inserting the pano
      objects... or do you provide a full linked tour with map etc...

      Sorry for all the questions but we have been pricing based on the
      clients needs but really need to come up with some packages that work
      for the client and us. We need to reduce the leakage of doing to much
      in the "extras" like html, multi sizes etc which we have missed out on
      charging for as it may not have been clear from the outset..

      Thanks

      Paul
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Dave 360texas.com"
      <texas360dave@...> wrote:

      > Since we set our price point we find we are attracting a different
      > client group.. like advertising agencies and other professional studio
      > photographers who do not have the time or need to learn panorama
      > imaging... so they outsource for their project.
      >
      > http://www.360texas.com/services/info.htm
    • eli20sf
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 2, 2008
        I'd love to hear more about pricing. It's all relative to the "end
        product". But for a high quality, full screen QTVR/FLASH tour with
        minimal errors - I'm also curious what other's are charging. I use a
        Nikon D200 and 10.5 fisheye, with the 360precision head and Stitcher
        5.6 software. Most of the above equipment has been in my hands for
        only 2 months now. I'm trying to figure out what price point to set
        or how to have pricing differentiate between real estate and
        business/hospitality. I'd love to hear more about people's pricing
        -and how they came to their price point decisions.

        I'm considering doing an hourly rate and just standing by that - but
        I'm not sure if that's what people want to see/hear. Please continue
        to share on this :)

        Take care,

        Eli
      • Nelson Mendes
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 2, 2008
          This is a helpful topic, and it's nice to know what are the prices
          charged for a VR all over the world (I'm in Portugal).

          Now, my question is, what do you consider "a VR"? Is it the group of
          photos taken (say, 6+2 photos) stitched to a panorama?
          Or do you generate the QTVR's or another kind of display method for
          VR? If so, do you provide alternative size movies? (Like one low
          resolution and one full res).
          I think all these factors contribute to the final price and it's nice
          to know what "packages" are you providing.

          Nelson Mendes

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeanpierrelavoie" <j_plavoie@...>
          wrote:

          > That's a good question I keep asking myself since I started to produce
          > VR and have customers. It is not an easy question depending on where
          > you live and what is the market you shoot for. Here in Canada, I would
          > say from $250 to $500 canadian dollars. Is it too low, is it too
          > high? What do you think about it?
          >
          > Any thoughts are welcome!

        • jeanpierrelavoie
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 2, 2008
            I consider a VR, in my case, to be a Flash or Quick Time movie for
            internet resolution (around 6000 x 3000 pixels equirectangular
            projection), not high resolution. I supply a small thumbnail image
            for the VR so that the customer integrates it on his own in his
            website.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson Mendes" <nmendes@...>
            wrote:

            > This is a helpful topic, and it's nice to know what are the prices
            > charged for a VR all over the world (I'm in Portugal).
            >
            > Now, my question is, what do you consider "a VR"? Is it the group of
            > photos taken (say, 6+2 photos) stitched to a panorama?
            > Or do you generate the QTVR's or another kind of display method for
            > VR? If so, do you provide alternative size movies? (Like one low
            > resolution and one full res).
            > I think all these factors contribute to the final price and it's
            nice
            > to know what "packages" are you providing.
            >
            > Nelson Mendes
            >
            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeanpierrelavoie" <j_plavoie@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > That's a good question I keep asking myself since I started to
            produce
            > > VR and have customers. It is not an easy question depending on
            where
            > > you live and what is the market you shoot for. Here in Canada, I
            would
            > > say from $250 to $500 canadian dollars. Is it too low, is it too
            > > high? What do you think about it?
            > >
            > > Any thoughts are welcome!

          • ebig_foto
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 3, 2008
              I have a friend who specializes in clientele that need 360 images on an
              ongoing basis - RE rentals, not sales.

              He charges a VERY low rate which includes web pages, authoring, and hosting.
              It is seen as too good a deal to pass up...and he keeps busy.

              The initial minimal fee becomes a subscription which goes on forever, as
              long as the site is "hot." Until it's not.

              Another way of saying - there are a lot of ways of doing business.

              Ed

            • Yuval Levy
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 4, 2008
                jeanpierrelavoie wrote:
                > Here in Canada, I would say from $250 to $500 canadian dollars.

                it depends on the quality of the work provided, its use and how unique
                it is. rule number one of marketing is that the selling price of good is
                not related to production costs. It only has to be higher.

                To be higher it is important to be aware of production costs, which
                include amortization and dead time.

                Some cost factors are fixed and known in advance, others not. Some are
                predictable, others not. And of course it depends on the quality of the
                delivery.

                As an example, mileage is predictable but variable. Before you even
                start shooting, you spend time and money to get on location. If shoots
                can be grouped in a single time and location, you can spread these costs
                over multiple VR. Else, I charge for mileage. My charge here in Quebec
                was 0.55$/Km for the past three years.

                If you need to do a lot of retouching at nadir and seam, the time spent
                in Photoshop is not always predictable. An hourly rate for retouching on
                top of the price for shooting and basic stitching may be appropriate.

                Your average price look reasonable to me. Unfortunately it will preclude
                some markets to you, due to competition by "drive-by shooters". You
                don't want to be in those markets anyway, where the going price is
                $20/pano but the quality is nowhere near the high quality you produce.

                Yuv
              • panotonic01
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 4, 2008
                  Hi all,

                  I think $ 250 is a good starting point. Underneath, possibly for real
                  estate agents, for 3 to 6 months using, the time of the sale process.

                  After everything is expandable depending on the complexity of
                  shooting.So no limit for the maximum. I will be glad to hear someone
                  sell a Vr for $5000.

                  But I would like for mines nexts submissions, add a cost to use the
                  VR for a period of time such as:
                  $ 200 additional on production costs for 3 years of use , $ 300 for 5
                  years, etc., but never a lifetime, VRs still property of the
                  photographer.
                  Fee is expandable if the compagny is international or local.

                  It s the rule that applies photographers authors like CAPIC (THE
                  CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ILLUSTRATORS IN
                  COMMUNICATIONS).

                  It is in my opinion the way to do so that our work is a reward its
                  fair value.
                  I hope to encourage more of a demarche in this and especially Jean
                  Pierre and Yuval, because we are in the same area. For this benefit
                  to all if we go in this direction billing and enhance our rights.

                  Any reactions of people who already use this system?

                  I hope to be understand with my little english and especially by my
                  customers coming.

                  Yannis
                • Keith Martin
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 4, 2008
                    Sometime around 4/3/08 (at 07:19 -0500) Yuval Levy said:

                    >If you need to do a lot of retouching at nadir and seam, the time spent
                    >in Photoshop is not always predictable. An hourly rate for retouching on
                    >top of the price for shooting and basic stitching may be appropriate.

                    Very good points, Yuval.

                    Just as an additional comment here, it is worth making sure the
                    client doesn't see your retouching charges as paying for 'time spent
                    correcting your mistakes'. If high quality is desired, most panos
                    will need at least a small amount of retouching work.

                  • Chris Thomas
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 4, 2008
                      Hi Yannis.

                      I'm a member of CAPIC and I don't sell my copyright on Panos to clients
                      either.

                      As you suggested.. I license the usage. The rate that I'm implimenting in
                      Calgary and Vancouver is:

                      *A "Capture" fee of $600.00.
                      *Panos shot on the day of the "Capture" are licensed for $500.00/ year.
                      *They can license 1 ........ several or none, if they like..
                      Nobody has ever not licensed at least 1!

                      I don't "host" the panos.... I turn over a web ready folder with .swf and
                      xml files.
                      I use FPP for this.

                      Cheers
                      chris

                      Chris Thomas
                      Photographer
                      cell... 403-615-1212
                      In North America
                      call... 1-800-870-5110
                      http://www.christhomas.com

[...]

                      [Chris Thomas] snip
                      .
                    • panotonic01
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 5, 2008
                        Thanks Chris,

                        My price list is very flexible with customer, but I guess no high
                        enough, rarely people deal the price with me.
                        Do I have the right price or a too good price?
                        Anyway, I m a youg VR photographer, I improve my shooting and
                        processing every day (in parallel with my price list..)

                        An advice? Charge a bit higher than you thought (We are too modest)

                        ;­-) Yannis

                        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Chris Thomas <chris@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Yannis.
                        >
                        > I'm a member of CAPIC and I don't sell my copyright on Panos to
                        clients
                        > either.
                        >
                        > As you suggested.. I license the usage. The rate that I'm
                        implimenting in
                        > Calgary and Vancouver is:
                        >
                        > *A "Capture" fee of $600.00.
                        > *Panos shot on the day of the "Capture" are licensed for $500.00/
                        year.
                        > *They can license 1 ........ several or none, if they like..
                        > Nobody has ever not licensed at least 1!
                        >
                        > I don't "host" the panos.... I turn over a web ready folder
                        with .swf and
                        > xml files.
                        > I use FPP for this.
                        >
                        > Cheers
                        > chris
                        >

                        > Chris Thomas
                        > Photographer
                        > cell... 403-615-1212
                        > In North America
                        > call... 1-800-870-5110
                        > http://www.christhomas.com

                      • Chris Thomas
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 5, 2008
                          Best Advise I can give is

                          Keep your copyright.. Or charge them a fortune!

                          Best of luck

                          chris

                          Chris Thomas

                          Photographer

                          cell... 403-615-1212

                          In North America

                          call... 1-800-870-5110

                          My price list is very flexible with customer, but I guess no high
                          enough, rarely people deal the price with me.
                          Do I have the right price or a too good price?
                          Anyway, I m a youg VR photographer, I improve my shooting and
                          processing every day (in parallel with my price list..)

                          An advice? Charge a bit higher than you thought (We are too modest)

                          ;--) Yannis

                          Chris Thomas <chris@...> wrote:
                          [Chris Thomas] snip

                        • eli20sf
                          Message 12 of 23 , May 14, 2008
                            Hi Everyone,

                            I'm re-lighting this fire. So I've taken off pricing from my
                            website because I felt like I was too high for realtors, and too low
                            for corporate/commercial.

                            I'm creating 6880x3440 pano's w/ my d200/10.5/360precision/realviz
                            (just got PTGUI this week, so I'll be moving over asap) ... and I'm
                            just bouncing around with pricing (too afraid to charge to much, but
                            realizing I do quality work,and it take TIME ... AND I want to
                            charge as much as similar vr photographers doing the same caliber
                            work).

                            I re-read the thread, and it looks like licsensing our work could
                            work out. I'm curious to hear more about how each of you figure
                            your price structure out ... and what, on average, most of us are
                            charing for comparable work. And another question is ... how do you
                            break your pricing to get some of the realty market ... cause
                            realtors are cheap.

                            Thanks again, I hope this isn't a boring subject to most of you.

                            Eli Poblitz
                            http://www.bayareavr.com
                          • Georgia Real Tours
                            Message 13 of 23 , May 14, 2008
                              On 5/14/08, eli20sf <epoblitz@...> wrote:

                              > I'm creating 6880x3440 pano's w/ my d200/10.5/360precision/realviz
                              > (just got PTGUI this week, so I'll be moving over asap) ... and I'm
                              > just bouncing around with pricing (too afraid to charge to much, but
                              > realizing I do quality work,and it take TIME ... AND I want to
                              > charge as much as similar vr photographers doing the same caliber
                              > work).

                              I'm thinking for the generic realtor you are looking at using
                              Mercedes-class equipment in a Pinto-class environment. Okay, maybe
                              Taurus-class environment. It seems to me your equipment is right for
                              the commercial/corporate stuff, and if you prefer to do the quality
                              work you're set; I'd concentrate on them as often as possible.

                              OTOH, real estate is more likely to pay for your daily life more
                              quickly, in my opinion. It looks like you are going to have to take
                              more shots at higher resolution than you really want; fortunately with
                              your precision head you should be able to take a massive chunk out of
                              the processing since the stitching ought to be almost trivial for you.

                              Ironically, I just sat down this evening to create a "package" menu
                              for my prospective clients; as it turns out most people are completely
                              baffled by a an 8pt font spreadsheet with bizarre words intermingling
                              with rows and columns of numbers. I'll spring that on them when they
                              ask, but for now I'm just going to give them the 1-page menu which
                              covers everything from an introductory offer to an open-ended
                              high-quality package.

                              Out in Middle Georgia, unlike the Bay Area, housing prices are
                              affordable. Which means that commissions are much lower, as is the
                              cost of living (if you don't count fuel and food these days). That
                              means my pricing is going to be a lot lower than yours needs to be
                              (and you'll find I'm in the vast majority when it comes to
                              cost-of-living vs. the Bay Area). An example is that $75,000 gets you
                              a decent 4-bed 2-bath home that is not necessarily within smelling
                              distance of your neighbor, and I've seen TLC vacant homes for $30K.

                              That said, I'll be happy to shoot you a copy of what I've done
                              off-list if you want. Bear in mind, too, that it is a first draft and
                              may change; it is merely a reflection on what I feel I can offer for a
                              fair price and hoping those fall within what realtors consider
                              reasonable for the price. Feel free to pilfer whatever may help you
                              (if that wasn't already implied.) ;c)

                              > and what, on average, most of us are
                              > charing for comparable work.

                              Pssst! Just a reminder.... the Bay Area isn't comparable to most of
                              the rest of the world. ;c) Look at average wages for the areas you
                              compare as well as average home prices to get a better feel for the
                              "exchange rate" between where you are and where the comp is.

                              Cheers,
                              Robert~

                              --
                              Mid GA: 478-599-1300
                              ATL: 678-438-6955
                              Message 14 of 23 , May 16, 2008
                                Hi Robert, do you mind send a copy off-list to my email as well,
                                more than grateful to have it. As I mentioned on another thread, I
                                having real hard time to figure out what is the right structure to
                                price because from country where I come from, there isn't a market
                                for this thing yet. I am alone here and crying for help! So forum
                                like this one and ppl like you can really do great help. Thanks
                                again.

                                Daley.
                                MAlaysia
                                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Georgia Real Tours"
                                <garealtours@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                >
                                > That said, I'll be happy to shoot you a copy of what I've done
                                > off-list if you want. Bear in mind, too, that it is a first draft
                                and
                                > may change; it is merely a reflection on what I feel I can offer
                                for a
                                > fair price and hoping those fall within what realtors consider
                                > reasonable for the price. Feel free to pilfer whatever may help
                                you
                                > (if that wasn't already implied.) ;c)
                                >

                                > > and what, on average, most of us are
                                > > charing for comparable work.
                                >
                                > Pssst! Just a reminder.... the Bay Area isn't comparable to most
                                of
                                > the rest of the world. ;c) Look at average wages for the areas
                                you
                                > compare as well as average home prices to get a better feel for the
                                > "exchange rate" between where you are and where the comp is.

                              • Scott Highton
                                Message 15 of 23 , May 16, 2008
                                  Hi all,

                                  Pricing our services effectively is one of the more difficult aspects
                                  of being in business as a photographer. In the end, you're going to
                                  have to make these decisions for yourself, based upon your own
                                  specific markets and your specific costs of doing business.

                                  Most photographers however -- particularly those starting out,
                                  significantly underestimate how much it costs to be in business and
                                  therefore, significantly undercharge for their services. It's not
                                  usually effective to base your fees on what other photographers
                                  charge, because their business costs, and their markets are likely to
                                  be markedly different from yours. Basing your fees on what your
                                  clients say they want to pay you is pure folly. Nobody can remain in
                                  ANY business very long if they let their clients dictate how much
                                  they charge, rather than charging fair rates based on their own costs
                                  of doing business.

                                  There is lots of free information about pricing VR services at the
                                  Virtual Reality Photography web site: http://www.vrphotography.com

                                  Specifically, there is a free Photo Business Calculator that you can
                                  download to help determine your own costs of doing business and your
                                  own minimum rates at:
                                  http://www.vrphotography.com/data/pages/onlinetools/
                                  onlinetools.html#photofeescalcanchor

                                  There are also a number of Business Q&As for VR photographers at:
                                  http://www.vrphotography.com/data/pages/askexperts/askexperts.html

                                  Regards,

                                  Scott Highton
                                  Author, Virtual Reality Photography
                                  Web: http://www.vrphotography.com

                                • eli20sf
                                  Message 16 of 23 , May 16, 2008
                                    Robert,

                                    Hi there. Thanks for the reply. I'm on the quest brother.
                                    Seriously, I'm just having a hard time. Especially after I see how
                                    much work it takes. I just finished these tours from a shoot last
                                    week:

                                    http://www.bayareavr.com/kapu/lanai
                                    http://www.bayareavr.com/tom/waaula/livingroom
                                    http://www.bayareavr.com/private_home/living_room

                                    and let me share my pricing (scenerio). So for kapu, I was able to
                                    get 400 (which is the highest price I've gotten for a 5 tour shot -
                                    and actually I feel like it's much closer to what I want here in the
                                    states).

                                    I went to maui last week to shoot some propertys for a good friend of
                                    mine who's a property manager. The "private home" was one of many
                                    (still rendering) ... and since it's a good friend and a trade for
                                    later, when I want to go out with the family - it's all good in
                                    itself.

                                    Since I was going to Maui, I used craigslist to email a few realtors
                                    in the same city as my buddy - with an informal "Ill be there, here's
                                    my site if your interested". And one realtor took me up. I ended up
                                    shooting 7 houses averaging 5 shoots per house ... and only charged
                                    200 cause I felt like he was getting alot of work, and it was set up
                                    informally. So I set my pricing, but now that I'm back on
                                    the "mainland" and Im processing all this - I'm just realizing how
                                    much fricken work I put into the tours - and I just can't/haven't
                                    taken short cuts. I shoot raw, then tiff sphere, tiff cube (for
                                    nadir) and finally compress in the qtvr stage. I'm unfortunately
                                    still using stitcher (but bought ptgui this week ... just need the
                                    time to learn it).

                                    Anyhow ... charged the realtor 200 per tour. I figured it'd be a
                                    good price since he had 7 properties he wanted shot. Now I'm
                                    somewhat regretting the price cause I'm up to my ears in tours. But
                                    I'm still paying my dues ... at an early stage of my company, and
                                    still very much in a learning stage (which will never stop - I know :)

                                    So the point of this rambling? Just to share. I'm just looking for
                                    strategies to make sure I make money, but don't dilute the vr world
                                    with cheap high res panos. I don't offer much with my tours
                                    (navigation/buttons/etc) but learning more xml for FPP is my next
                                    step (with PTGUI as my first priority).

                                    Robert I like your site. Do you use picassa photos/plug in's for
                                    your blog/site? Great work.

                                    And too everyone else - let's keep this subject going. Sharing price
                                    sheets, sharing experiences, and learning from each other.

                                    And if anyone from this forum is close to, or ever traveling to, San
                                    Francisco ... give me a heads up so I can buy a lunch and drinks.

                                    Take care all,

                                    Eli Poblitz
                                    bayareavr.com
                                    bayareavr.net
                                  • Georgia Real Tours
                                    Message 17 of 23 , May 17, 2008
                                      On 5/16/08, eli20sf <epoblitz@...> wrote:

                                      > Robert,
                                      >
                                      > Hi there. Thanks for the reply. I'm on the quest brother.
                                      > Seriously, I'm just having a hard time. Especially after I see how
                                      > much work it takes. I just finished these tours from a shoot last
                                      > week:
                                      >
                                      > http://www.bayareavr.com/kapu/lanai
                                      > http://www.bayareavr.com/tom/waaula/livingroom
                                      > http://www.bayareavr.com/private_home/living_room

                                      They are beautiful, good job!

                                      > and let me share my pricing (scenerio). So for kapu, I was able to
                                      > get 400 (which is the highest price I've gotten for a 5 tour shot -
                                      > and actually I feel like it's much closer to what I want here in the
                                      > states).

                                      > Since I was going to Maui, I used craigslist to email a few realtors
                                      > in the same city as my buddy - with an informal "Ill be there, here's
                                      > my site if your interested". And one realtor took me up.

                                      Great business move!

                                      > I ended up
                                      > shooting 7 houses averaging 5 shoots per house ... and only charged
                                      > 200 cause I felt like he was getting alot of work, and it was set up
                                      > informally.

                                      ...snip...

                                      > Anyhow ... charged the realtor 200 per tour. I figured it'd be a
                                      > good price since he had 7 properties he wanted shot. Now I'm
                                      > somewhat regretting the price cause I'm up to my ears in tours.

                                      As you discovered, you severely undercut yourself and, unwittingly,
                                      other Hawaiian tour providers who will forever more hear from that
                                      realtor that he/she gets VTs for $200 a pop. As you found, he/she got
                                      a steal from you. (Okay, you *would* have to bring up perhaps the
                                      only place even more expensive than the Bay Area...)

                                      My advice, and by the way Scott is absolutely right so re-read his
                                      post, is to take a hard look at your expenses and how much time it
                                      takes you to do your work from start to finish. Multiply your time by
                                      5 and your expenses by 3. That is, imagine you only get to work 8
                                      hours per week for which you are getting paid and the rest of the time
                                      is what you are doing to sustain and promote your business. Take your
                                      3x expenses and find out how much per hour that is. Then figure out
                                      how much time it takes per tour and multiply that by the hourly rate
                                      you calculated.

                                      So, for example, your mortgage/rent plus utilities is $2,000 per
                                      month, your software licensing and business licensing, vehicle costs,
                                      insurance, computer costs, your photography equipment costs (don't
                                      forget that you have depreciation and wear & tear on vehicles,
                                      computers, and photography equipment!), your tax liabilities, and so
                                      forth, all come up to an additional $3,000 per month, your total you
                                      need to survive each month is $5,000. Triple that is $15,000 (your
                                      goal). If you work 32 hours to get that $15,000 and it takes you two
                                      hours per tour, you would need 16 tours at $937.50 each to get there.
                                      However, just to break even it would take $312.50 per tour.

                                      But you aren't doing this as a non-profit. Retail typically marks up
                                      a MINIMUM of 100% for their pricing on average, and more if they can,
                                      to give you a comparison of markup. Further, you don't want to
                                      undercut your competition either; you probably won't if you use the
                                      formula I laid out. Better yet, use Scott's calculator.

                                      My prices are based on my requirements and my market. However, I also
                                      have streamlined my process so it takes about 10 to 15 minutes per
                                      360°, and just a couple of minutes for non-360° items. Also keep in
                                      mind in the less-expensive tours I'm not offering HDR or spherical
                                      tours which cuts out a lot of the pain-staking work. (FYI, my
                                      mortgage is just over $500 and I work from a home office, just to give
                                      you an idea to compare.)

                                      > Robert I like your site. Do you use picassa photos/plug in's for
                                      > your blog/site? Great work.

                                      Thank you. :c)

                                      No. I did use Picasa to create a 'photostack' of Polaroids a few
                                      times, and will continue to use it. I've used Picasa for a few other
                                      special effects, but really I don't use Picasa for anything.

                                      The site uses Joomla! and some flash (which is just there for eye
                                      candy). The template is from JoomlaShack. I also use SmugMug Pro
                                      http://www.smugmug.com/?referrer=N2DVOMFMpBc1U which is AJAX-based and
                                      SlideShowPro http://www.slideshopro.net/ which is Flash-based and runs
                                      on my own server. However, neither of these are in use where I can
                                      demonstrate them. I'm working on it...

                                      FYI, the hosting costs me about $8 per month, the SlideShowPro was $86
                                      for all the bells and whistles, the template was $40, and SmugMug is
                                      $149/year, or just over $12/mo.

                                      > And too everyone else - let's keep this subject going. Sharing price
                                      > sheets, sharing experiences, and learning from each other.
                                      >
                                      > And if anyone from this forum is close to, or ever traveling to, San
                                      > Francisco ... give me a heads up so I can buy a lunch and drinks.

                                      I'll take you up on it one day. ;c)

                                      Best Wishes,
                                      Robert~

                                      P.S., I'll send you my rate sheets separately.

                                      --
                                      Mid GA: 478-599-1300
                                      ATL: 678-438-6955
                                      Message 18 of 23 , May 17, 2008
                                        Thanks for the well thought out reply. Yeah ... I'm kicking my self
                                        for the low pricing cause I'm rendering like hell - but I'm still
                                        catching my balance in this business.

                                        I'm going to sit down tonight and use Scott's calculator and your
                                        advice ... and make some determinations.

                                        Thanks for the price sheet, that will help as well.

                                        I appreciate everyone's help on this.

                                        Eli Poblitz
                                        bayareavr.com
                                        bayareavr.net