How to tell PTGui that all the photos are in portrait orientation?

  • huckrorick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      Is there a way to tell PTGui that all the photos are in portrait
      orientation? (I find that it sometimes figures that out, but not
      always.)

      Huck
    • John Houghton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "huckrorick" <huckrorick@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to tell PTGui that all the photos are in portrait
        > orientation? (I find that it sometimes figures that out, but not
        > always.)

        You can just use the rotate buttons on the Project Assistant tab. (But
        remember that the lens hfov parameter relates to the image as initially
        opened by PTGui).

        John