Re: use of VP with full frame FE lens

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hans Nyberg said
      "Did you make an alphamask to mask out the areas which are not flat.
      Including the panohead,"

      No but I only set cp's on the flat plane - and I did try altering the
      blend weight.

      The actual pano produced is here <http://www.bhphoto.biz/TEST/
      hollandhouse.html>

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography
      Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
      Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
      e-Mail: bruce@...

      This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
      privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise
      bruce@... Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use
      is strictly prohibited. The reliability of this method of
      communication cannot be guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted,
      delayed, may arrive incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by
      other interference. Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all
      reasonable steps to reduce risks against viruses but cannot accept
      liability for any damage sustained as a result of this transmission.