AW: [PanoToolsNG] Any Panographers in Hannover next week?

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      Henri,
      I might be there on the 4th or 5th.
      If required I could go another day.
      Cobtact me off list
      mhc1(at)gmx(dot)de

      http://www.360de.de

      Erstellung:
      http://www.virtugraf.de
      ----------------------------------

      -----Urspr´┐Żngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]Im
      Auftrag von Henri Smeets
      Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 09:27
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Any Panographers in Hannover next week?

      A client of mine has a possible pano request on the CEBIT in Hannover next
      week. Unfortunately I cannot make it.

      Are there any professionals available here who perhaps could make it?

      Send me a message describing your name, availability, and a site where I
      can
      see your work. I'll contact you asap.

      Thanks!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.