[PanoToolsNG] Any Panographers in Hannover next week?

  • Henri Smeets
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      A client of mine has a possible pano request on the CEBIT in Hannover next
      week. Unfortunately I cannot make it.

      Are there any professionals available here who perhaps could make it?

      Send me a message describing your name, availability, and a site where I can
      see your work. I'll contact you asap.

      Thanks!
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
        Henri,
        I might be there on the 4th or 5th.
        If required I could go another day.
        Cobtact me off list
        mhc1(at)gmx(dot)de

        http://www.360de.de

        Erstellung:
        http://www.virtugraf.de
        ----------------------------------

        -----Urspr´┐Żngliche Nachricht-----
        A client of mine has a possible pano request on the CEBIT in Hannover next
        week. Unfortunately I cannot make it.

        Are there any professionals available here who perhaps could make it?

        Send me a message describing your name, availability, and a site where I
        can
        see your work. I'll contact you asap.

        Thanks!

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.