Enfuse on Lightroom

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2008
      Guys have you seen this :

      http://timothyarmes.com/lrenfuse.php
      This guy made a plugin for Lightroom, that uses enfuse to blend images
      inside Lightroom, without need to go out of the adobe aplication.
      I didn't try yet, but surprised me.

      Does anyone here tried already ???

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2008
        Me, but just a brief test on a stack of 9 images.
        Works fine so far on WIN XP.
        I'm not sure but I remember he said something like not to use tif for
        output because he needs to fix some 8/16 bit issue.

        Cheers
        Juergen