Why same exposure requirement for ptgui pro hdr panoramas?

  • toolsmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      I believe that ptgui can build panoramas from images with differing
      exposures (as from the Panasonic DMC-FX100 I habitually carry). So
      why must the exposures be equal for hdr panoramas? I concede that it
      adds complexity to have differing exposures, but as long as the
      bracketing is -1, +1 for each shot, it seems as though there should be
      enough information to do the job. Just wondering if I'm missing
      something, or if I'm doomed to carry a more full-featured camera for
      my hdr work.