Re: Res: Res: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Sigma 10mm or Nikon 10.5mm for D300?

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
      Well, there's very little that appears to be worth echoing
      to the list, all very subjetive stuff. The photos really
      say it all. I was glad (very intestered) to see the photos
      which are well worth a visit--and the shutter speeds and
      f/stops are all in numerals, so no problems there--but the
      text is not an attempt at a formal test, just lists how
      he shot them and opinions.

      I got busy shortly after visiting the site and put off a
      more thorough look but my initial impression is it is not
      worth sharing. When I got back, probably later today, I
      will certainly pass on any gems I find.

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com