Re: Res: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Sigma 10mm or Nikon 10.5mm for D300?

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
      One difference you might like to note that hasn't received
      much publicity is the smaller image circle of the Sigma.
      This just fits inside the Canon 1.6x sensors, but fails to
      use the maximum area of the Nikon 1.5x sensors. So there is
      a slight penalty in terms of the pixels in the final image
      when used with Nikons, other things being equal.

      The Japanese magazines have failed, month after month, to
      run proper tests of the Sigma. I'd be grateful for links to
      any third-party tests on the Internet.

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com