Res: [PanoToolsNG] Can I retouch a QTVR movie?

  • Augusto Miranda Martins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      I also like doing the retouching on the cube faces.
      You can even do some fine retouching on the nadir face.
      The cube faces are much easier to work with on PS as they aren't as distorted as the equirectangular image.

      I guess that, like me, you aren't using a fisheye lens to shot the panorama.

      Augusto