small panomeeting in Hamburg, 23. Feb 2008

  • Bernd
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
      Hi list,

      just for info and communicate.
      Here's a little pano from a small panomeeting in Hamburg yesterday.
      http://www.360bilder.de/html/vrqt_panomeeting.htm

      I edit some hotspots in the panorama, so you can see who is who ;-)

      Best from germany
      Bernd
      http://www.360Bilder.de

      PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)
    • Philipp B. Koch
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
        Hi Bernd,

        looks great :-) I'd like to have joined you in Hamburg (since from
        Berlin it's not toooo far to go there) if I only would had have time
        (and would have known about the meeting either)...

        Regards, Philipp Koch

        Bernd schrieb:
        > Hi list,
        >
        > just for info and communicate.
        > Here's a little pano from a small panomeeting in Hamburg yesterday.
        > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vrqt_panomeeting.htm
        >
        > I edit some hotspots in the panorama, so you can see who is who ;-)
        >
        > Best from germany
        > Bernd
        > http://www.360Bilder.de
        >
        > PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)
      • Milko K. Amorth
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
          Hi Bernd,
          Nice!

          Did Willy's Nikkor 8 ais fit through the bars ? Looks pretty narrow.

          > PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)

          Cheers, Milko
        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
            On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Milko K. Amorth <panotools@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Bernd,
            > Nice!
            >
            > Did Willy's Nikkor 8 ais fit through the bars ? Looks pretty narrow.

            :-)
            yeah it's pretty big and heavy

            AYRTON

            > > PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)
            > >

            > Cheers, Milko

            A Y R T O N
            + 55 21 9982 6313

            http://ayrton360.com
            http://rio.360cities.net
            http://vrfolio.com
            http://ayrton.com

          • panokaemena@mac.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
              here the NIKKOR pano I couldn't get it through the bars 1/2" to
              big..... and I forgot my remote at home........

              http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower/

              Willy

              On Feb 24, 2008, at 16:27, Milko K. Amorth wrote:

              > Hi Bernd,
              > Nice!
              >
              > Did Willy's Nikkor 8 ais fit through the bars ? Looks pretty narrow.
              > >

              > > PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)
              > >

              > Cheers, Milko

              Willy Kaemena

              http://bremen.360cities.net/
              http://syria.360cities.net/
              http://lisbon.360cities.net/

            • AYRTON
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 12:34 PM, <panokaemena@...> wrote:

                > here the NIKKOR pano I couldn't get it through the bars 1/2" to
                > big..... and I forgot my remote at home........
                >
                > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower/

                This is really nice Willy !
                How you did that one ... shooting from the 4 sides of the tower ???

                AYRTON

                > Willy
                >

                > On Feb 24, 2008, at 16:27, Milko K. Amorth wrote:
                >
                > > Hi Bernd,
                > > Nice!
                > >
                > > Did Willy's Nikkor 8 ais fit through the bars ? Looks pretty narrow.
                > > >

                > > > PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)
                > > >

                > > Cheers, Milko
                > >

                > Willy Kaemena
                >
                > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu268.html
                > http://bremen.360cities.net/
                > http://syria.360cities.net/
                > http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                A Y R T O N
                + 55 21 9982 6313

                http://ayrton360.com
                http://rio.360cities.net
                http://vrfolio.com
                http://ayrton.com

              • panokaemena@mac.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                  here another pano showing the participating panographers.

                  That is the 100 y.o tunnel below the river Elbe

                  http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/ElbtunnelAufzug/
                  http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/ElbtunnelAufzug/index_swf.html
                  http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/ElbtunnelAufzug/index_Dv.html

                  Willy Kaemena

                  http://bremen.360cities.net/
                  http://syria.360cities.net/
                  http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                  On Feb 24, 2008, at 15:16, Bernd wrote:

                  > Hi list,
                  >
                  > just for info and communicate.
                  > Here's a little pano from a small panomeeting in Hamburg yesterday.
                  > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vrqt_panomeeting.htm
                  >
                  > I edit some hotspots in the panorama, so you can see who is who ;-)
                  >
                  > Best from germany
                  > Bernd
                  > http://www.360Bilder.de
                  >
                  > PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)

                  Willy Kaemena

                  http://bremen.360cities.net/
                  http://syria.360cities.net/
                  http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                • Milko K. Amorth
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                    Hi U2,

                    > > http://homepage. mac.com/wkaemena /FS/Hamburg/ MichelTower/
                    > <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower/>
                    > >

                    > This is really nice Willy !

                    Yes, nice technique. However, he should NOT have sold you his D300 to
                    you Ayrton:--)) Now he has to deal with the lower res again:-(

                    Willy, Hamburg is sinking too! You might want to lift the horizon a bit
                    and get your D300 back :-))

                    Cheers, Milko
                  • panokaemena@mac.com
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                      Yes Milko I know about the horizon.. I will shift the horizon a
                      bit. It was 2:30 am when I attempt to stitch it... AND of course I
                      have a D300... the D200 is sold... (too)

                      Willy

                      here the other panos done when I was in Hamburg yesterday. Many more
                      still in the pipeline....
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/ElbtunnelAufzug
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/RickmersDeck

                      ICE train in original state of 1991, One of the few left, all others
                      have more "modern" furniture and less space for each passenger
                      ( sounds familiar....??)
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1Restaurant/
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1_2KlAbt/
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1Bistro/
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1FIRST/

                      One of the many private train operators now operating in Germany
                      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/NordOstseeBahn1/

                      Willy

                      On Feb 24, 2008, at 18:12, Milko K. Amorth wrote:

                      > Hi U2,
                      > >

                      > > > http://homepage. mac.com/wkaemena /FS/Hamburg/ MichelTower/
                      > > <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower/>
                      > > >

                      > > This is really nice Willy !
                      > >
                      > Yes, nice technique. However, he should NOT have sold you his D300 to
                      > you Ayrton:--)) Now he has to deal with the lower res again:-(
                      >
                      > Willy, Hamburg is sinking too! You might want to lift the horizon a
                      > bit
                      > and get your D300 back :-))
                      >
                      > Cheers, Milko

                      Willy Kaemena

                      http://bremen.360cities.net/
                      http://syria.360cities.net/
                      http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                    • Milko K. Amorth
                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                        Hi Willy,

                        > have a D300...

                        The "Michel" shot was a D300?

                        Cheers, Milko
                      • panokaemena@mac.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                          yes why not??

                          On Feb 24, 2008, at 18:27, Milko K. Amorth wrote:

                          > Hi Willy,
                          > >

                          > > have a D300...
                          > >
                          > The "Michel" shot was a D300?
                          >
                          > Cheers, Milko

                          Willy Kaemena

                          http://bremen.360cities.net/
                          http://syria.360cities.net/
                          http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                        • Milko K. Amorth
                          Message 12 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                            Hi Willy,

                            > yes why not??

                            Low res..i know the lens is sharp and your other panos are as
                            well....perhaps some other oddity (like me needing eye glasses?).

                            Cheers, Milko
                          • panokaemena@mac.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                              5000x2500

                              heheh.. could have been 8000x4000

                              Willy

                              On Feb 24, 2008, at 18:41, Milko K. Amorth wrote:

                              > Hi Willy,
                              > >
                              > > yes why not??
                              > >
                              > Low res..i know the lens is sharp and your other panos are as
                              > well....perhaps some other oddity (like me needing eye glasses?).
                              >
                              > Cheers, Milko

                              Willy Kaemena

                              http://bremen.360cities.net/
                              http://syria.360cities.net/
                              http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                            • Bernd
                              Message 14 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                                @ Milko: yes Willy's Nikkor ist biggish ! I think it is triple big
                                than my Sigma 8mm !!!
                                My posted pano was shot this a Canon 400D and a Sigma 8mm/F3,5 on
                                Willy's monopod, because Willy Nikkor not fit though the bars !!!

                                @Phillip: the date was post in a german pano-forum www.panorama-forum.net

                                @ Willy: Nice one from the Michel, but I also see the horizont in the
                                wrong place.
                                But ... wow, your pano in the old Elbtunnel with the flashlight
                                technology is very impressive !!!

                                Best Bernd

                                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko K. Amorth" <panotools@...>
                                wrote:
                                > Hi Bernd,
                                > Nice!
                                > Did Willy's Nikkor 8 ais fit through the bars ? Looks pretty narrow.
                                > Cheers, Milko
                                >

                                >>Hi list,
                                >>
                                >>just for info
                                >>Here's a little pano from a small panomeeting in Hamburg yesterday.
                                >>http://www.360bilder.de/html/vrqt_panomeeting.htm
                                >>
                                >>I edit some hotspots in the panorama, so you can see who is who ;-)
                                >>
                                >>Best from germany
                                >>Bernd
                                >>http://www.360Bilder.de
                                >>
                                >>PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)
                              • AYRTON
                                Message 15 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                                  On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Milko K. Amorth <panotools@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > Hi U2,
                                  > >

                                  > > > http://homepage. mac.com/wkaemena /FS/Hamburg/ MichelTower/
                                  > > <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower/>
                                  > > >

                                  > > This is really nice Willy !
                                  > >
                                  > Yes, nice technique. However, he should NOT have sold you his D300 to
                                  > you Ayrton:--)) Now he has to deal with the lower res again:-(

                                  No I found someone to buy his D200 too as soon as he arrived in Rio :-)
                                  He bought a new D300 again :-)

                                  THANKS Willy !!!!!

                                  :-)

                                  AYRTON

                                  > Willy, Hamburg is sinking too! You might want to lift the horizon a bit
                                  > and get your D300 back :-))
                                  >
                                  > Cheers, Milko

                                  A Y R T O N
                                  + 55 21 9982 6313

                                  http://ayrton360.com
                                  http://rio.360cities.net
                                  http://vrfolio.com
                                  http://ayrton.com

                                • panokaemena@mac.com
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                                    here another from the Church ( would be much better in Summertime)

                                    http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower2/
                                    http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower2/index_swf.html
                                    http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower2/index_Dv.html

                                    Willy

                                    On Feb 24, 2008, at 20:37, Bernd wrote:

                                    > @ Milko: yes Willy's Nikkor ist biggish ! I think it is triple big
                                    > than my Sigma 8mm !!!
                                    > My posted pano was shot this a Canon 400D and a Sigma 8mm/F3,5 on
                                    > Willy's monopod, because Willy Nikkor not fit though the bars !!!
                                    >
                                    > @Phillip: the date was post in a german pano-forum www.panorama-forum.net
                                    >
                                    > @ Willy: Nice one from the Michel, but I also see the horizont in the
                                    > wrong place.
                                    > But ... wow, your pano in the old Elbtunnel with the flashlight
                                    > technology is very impressive !!!
                                    >
                                    > Best Bernd
                                    >
                                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko K. Amorth" <panotools@...>
                                    > wrote:
                                    > > Hi Bernd,
                                    > > Nice!
                                    > > Did Willy's Nikkor 8 ais fit through the bars ? Looks pretty narrow.
                                    > > Cheers, Milko
                                    > >

                                    > >>Hi list,
                                    > >>
                                    > >>just for info
                                    > >>Here's a little pano from a small panomeeting in Hamburg yesterday.
                                    > >>http://www.360bilder.de/html/vrqt_panomeeting.htm
                                    > >>
                                    > >>I edit some hotspots in the panorama, so you can see who is who ;-)
                                    > >>
                                    > >>Best from germany
                                    > >>Bernd
                                    > >>http://www.360Bilder.de
                                    > >>
                                    > >>PS: @Willy:... erster ;-)

                                    Willy Kaemena

                                    http://bremen.360cities.net/
                                    http://syria.360cities.net/
                                    http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                                    Willy Kaemena

                                    http://bremen.360cities.net/
                                    http://syria.360cities.net/
                                    http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                                  • panokaemena@mac.com
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Feb 24, 2008
                                      Here some more:

                                      Table Pano of the meeting:

                                      <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/RickmerTischpano/>
                                      <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/RickmerTischpano/index_swf.html

                                      on the old Clipper
                                      F2.8 Nikkor8 1/80 ISO 200
                                      <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/RickmerKombuese/>
                                      <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/RickmerKombuese/index_swf.html

                                      St. Michaelis Church
                                      <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelAussen/>
                                      <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelAussen/
                                      index_swf.html>

                                      Willy

                                      On Feb 24, 2008, at 18:22, panokaemena@... wrote:

                                      > Yes Milko I know about the horizon.. I will shift the horizon a
                                      > bit. It was 2:30 am when I attempt to stitch it... AND of course
                                      > I have a D300... the D200 is sold... (too)
                                      >
                                      > Willy
                                      >
                                      > here the other panos done when I was in Hamburg yesterday. Many
                                      > more still in the pipeline....
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/ElbtunnelAufzug
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/RickmersDeck
                                      >
                                      > ICE train in original state of 1991, One of the few left, all
                                      > others have more "modern" furniture and less space for each
                                      > passenger ( sounds familiar....??)
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1Restaurant/
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1_2KlAbt/
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1Bistro/
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE1FIRST/
                                      >
                                      > One of the many private train operators now operating in Germany
                                      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/NordOstseeBahn1/
                                      >
                                      > Willy
                                      >

                                      > On Feb 24, 2008, at 18:12, Milko K. Amorth wrote:
                                      >
                                      >> Hi U2,

                                      >> > <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Hamburg/MichelTower/>
                                      >> > >

                                      >> > This is really nice Willy !
                                      >> >
                                      >> Yes, nice technique. However, he should NOT have sold you his D300 to
                                      >> you Ayrton:--)) Now he has to deal with the lower res again:-(
                                      >>
                                      >> Willy, Hamburg is sinking too! You might want to lift the horizon a
                                      >> bit
                                      >> and get your D300 back :-))
                                      >>
                                      >> Cheers, Milko
                                      >>

                                      > Willy Kaemena