Young Musicians

  • gerardoant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      Hola todos.

      I like to share with you some panos I made last week during
      celebration of 33 anniversary of Youth Orchestra System in my city.
      There were more than one thousand young musicians playing (as young
      as 5 years old!). Although there were a lot of people moving around
      PTGui made a pretty nice job... I only need to fix two or three
      errors (maybe Doryn can find some others! ... :-) ... )

      http://www.merida360.com/musica/diajuven08/juvenil01.html

      Press over the images to open the pano.

      Nikon D80 - Sigma 8mm F4 - 6 around plus zenith.

      O.T.: (Non panorama comment.... sorry):
      maybe some of you have ever heard about the musical movement
      that happen here in Venezuela. Our music project
      is unsurpassed in the world. There are many "products"
      from it but maybe the most famous actually is Mr. Gustavo Dudamel.
      The best musicians in every city here are called to shape the main
      youth national orchestra (Orquesta Simón Bolivar) and they travel
      a lot around the world playing over Dudamel's baton. Here is a
      presentation at the BBC Proms hall, enjoy:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWs9G-c_pcs

      by the way, as I told before it has more than 30 years working,
      so it has nothing to do with politicians or seudo-revolutions....
      it has only to do with young people giving their best to be
      better!

      Gerardo