Re: help needed: pano where sky is darker each shot - smooth brightness sought

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
      On Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 18:56, abramcat wrote:

      > I have a set of 6 images at sunset, where each gets a little darker
      > due to the sun setting and the exposures are ~30sec each. When I
      > stitch this with ptguipro, it blends the edges, but still looks pretty
      > bad, since the far left image is a bit brighter than the far right
      > image. It turns out looking like 6 steps from light to dark - with
      > some blending between each step.

      Did you try exposure correction? In PTGui pro go to Exposure/HDR tab,
      check exposure correction and click Optimize Now. You might want to
      play with the Settings...

      Anoher possibility is to use smartblend (which does a good smoothing
      by default) or enblend (where you would have to set -l 20 additional
      parameter in Tools->Options) instead of PTGui internal blender.

      best regards