Re: is PTmender support fulframe fisheye stitching?

  • liu.rochy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

      > On Wed 20-Feb-2008 at 00:54 -0800, Rochy Liu wrote:
      >
      > >who may give me a hand ,i got 4 tiff_m image by ptmender,and got a
      > >final panorama by ptroller,but it is a bad pano ,and at the same
      > >time ,i can get fine single pano by PTstitcher.exe (the same stitch
      > >script file)
      >
      > It's difficult to say without seeing the images, can you upload them
      > somewhere?
      >
      > PTStitcher implements 'feathering' between images and PTmender
      > combined with PTroller doesn't. This is because there are now much
      > better tools for blending images together (such as enblend).
      >
      > --
      > Bruno

      hi Bruno,
      thank you for reply
      it means if the image type is rectilinear ,ptmender&ptroller can work
      well,but if fullframe and the projection is f2,the tiff_m image will
      distort,this lead to a blank area between each two image,i think maybe
      ptroller can correct the position,but not,i get panorama with overlap
      area not overlapped,
      maybe i can send the image to your email,if you dont mind...