Re: viewing cylindrical projections. handling wide dynamic range in exposure

  • huckrorick
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2008
      Thanks.

      In setting the tilt limits I did it by trial and error. Is there a
      way to see in advance where to set the tilt limits? In the panorama
      preview is show the vertical angle of view and how much is black so
      my first guess was 1/2 that angle. But I couldn't see anyway to
      decide more accurately before generating the .mov panorama.

      Huck
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, ebig_foto <ebig_foto@...> wrote:

      > In PTGui when you go to Create, and specify .mov file, click
      Settings and set
      > the pan and tilt limits you wish to use, Pan +180 to -180 or less,
      Tilt +90
      > to -90 or less.
      >
      > You can load a single image into PTGui and set the Panorama
      Settings, then
      > go to Create and set to Quicktime .mov and set your limits under
      Settings.