Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: viewing cylindrical projections - with limits on tilt

  • Shawn Steigner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      Its probably has to do with how you have the entire pano aligned when
      creating it with PTGui.(or how you shot it)
      On Project Assitant tab, there is a button "Align Panorama".
      This will bring up a window, called the Panorama Editor, that will allow you
      to make adjustments to the whole pano.
      PTGui's help file has a breif but effective tutorial on how to use the
      Editor.

      Also, here, there area few tutorials that will "train" you on how to fix up
      your leveling(either before you create the panos and one after):
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Tutorials#Leveling_and_Remapping
      (I recommend the first two).

      Good luck!

      And let us know when you have one to share.

      Shawn