How to take photos for a spherical projection?

  • huckrorick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      Can anyone help me to understand the way to take pictures for a wide
      vertical angle cylindrical projection or a spherical projection using a
      small camera with a more or less normal lens (I am using a Sony DSC-
      T1)? I did fine with a series of pictures taken with the camera level
      and rotating about 30 degrees horizontally on each shot. However, I
      wasn't certain about how to orient the camera and rotate it when
      looking up or down. Also, I'm doing this without a tripod. Can anyone
      give me some suggestions on this?

      Thanks,

      Huck