Enblend size limits?

  • rogerhoward@rogerroger.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      I had a huge pano blending much of yesterday (or so it seemed). The
      final dimensions are about 45000x5000, 16 bits per channel. When it
      was done I was unable to open the output file in Photoshop, and
      tiffcp choked on it too. Is there a practical limit to blending such
      a beast?

      Also, fyi, I was using the enblend64 build of enblend 1.3 on a G5.
      Any ideas?

      I've now split the pano into two pieces - left and right, each about
      20,000 wide - and am trying again. Any better advice?

      -R