Re: [PanoToolsNG] help with anti - eola: time to update my pages!

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      jeffrey-6 wrote:

      > from the "worst coder in the world"
      >
      > http://developer.apple.com/internet/ieembedprep.html
      > I read this and wasn't so inspired.
      >
      > I just need to change my fullscreen qtvr's such as this one
      > http://prague360.com/news/letni_letna/van.html
      >
      > to use something like this (I guess)
      > <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">
      > QT_WriteOBJECT('van.mov', '100%', '84%',
      > 'scale', 'tofit','controller', 'false',
      > 'emb#bgcolor', 'white',
      > 'align', 'middle');
      > </script>
      >
      > I couldn't get it to work, which of course doesn't mean anything :-D
      >
      > could anyone give me a hand?
      >

      > thanks!
      > jeffrey
      >
      > --
      >
      > ---------------------
      > www.panopticpictures.com - Immersive Imaging
      > www.prague360.com - A Guide to Prague
      > www.jeffrey-martin.com - Portraits, Documentary, Flying Photography

      Jeffrey,

      I have been using Fiero's Detectvr.js
      It is now even simpler to put a panorama online than before Eola!
      Detectvr.js checks for Deval, QT and Java and Fiero has recently added
      conditionals for Max screen size, so if you present the panorama in a
      fullscreen chromeless new window, it can be set to full screen, but not
      bigger than, say 1280x1024 and not wider than for instance 6x3. Very nice!

      Carel
      Sent from the PanoToolsNG forum at Nabble.com.