Re: OT: EnfuseGUI - Feature requests

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      On Wednesday, February 06, 2008 at 2:35, Ingemar Bergmark wrote:

      > Do you have any ideas on what you would like to see in EnfuseGUI?

      I'd like to see a version that runs on my computer :-(

      > Anything you want to change, add etc?

      I don't know what is already implemented, but here is a list:

      This already works with my droplets:

      - image alignment using align_image_stack
      - grouping of images by count
      - finding bracketed series by EXIF EV data.

      What I would like to see in a GUI (because I can't do it in batch):

      - droplet creation for a given set of parameters (may be obsolete)
      - image and result preview.
      - variations preview (result depends more on the image selection than
      on the parameters used -> http://tinyurl.com/2hzfov )
      - enhanced finding of bracketed series f.e. by EV pattern or shooting
      time (there most likely is a longer pause between series than between
      shots within a series).

      best regards