Re: OT: EnfuseGUI - Feature requests
- On Wednesday, February 06, 2008 at 2:35, Ingemar Bergmark wrote:
> Do you have any ideas on what you would like to see in EnfuseGUI?I'd like to see a version that runs on my computer :-(
> Anything you want to change, add etc?I don't know what is already implemented, but here is a list:
This already works with my droplets:
- image alignment using align_image_stack
- grouping of images by count
- finding bracketed series by EXIF EV data.
What I would like to see in a GUI (because I can't do it in batch):
- droplet creation for a given set of parameters (may be obsolete)
- image and result preview.
- variations preview (result depends more on the image selection than
on the parameters used -> http://tinyurl.com/2hzfov )
- enhanced finding of bracketed series f.e. by EV pattern or shooting
time (there most likely is a longer pause between series than between
shots within a series).