Re: Introducing Panedia China

  • Aaron Spence
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2008
      G'day All,

      An update on our site copying issue. The site author at firehell has
      emailed me, apologised for copying our site & removed his copy site
      completely, which is great.

      He has asked if he can license the code to put his non-commercial
      panoramas in. Unfortunately at this time we're not licensing our code.
      I've contacted Jeffrey Martin to see if 360cities.net would accept his
      panos (which are good). Failing that, does anyone else have google
      maps based code or systems that I can point this gentleman too?

      Thanks again to everyone for your assistance.

      Aaron Spence
      www.panedia.com