Re: [PanoToolsNG] New pano - waiting for the last tube home

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008
      On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:46:39 +0900, Keith Martin <keith@...>
      wrote:

      > After a fancy dinner at the Stationer's Hall, waiting for the last
      > tube home, Northern line, Leicester Square station at 12.35am

      From the sublime to the gorblimey...

      > Click the Leicester Square thumbnail image at
      > http://www.panoramapostcards.co.uk/

      Very nice. I left the UK 40 years ago and judging by this it's
      been going downhill since.

      > Shot with a Fuji S5Pro (Nikkor 10.5mm, 360P Adjuste) at ISO 1600 with
      > a small amount of basic noise reduction.

      THAT's the camera I SHOULD have bought, instead of the Nikon D200.
      Very nice quality. I have never been able to get acceptable results
      at anything faster than the ISO 400 setting with mine. Even given
      post-process noise reduction.

      Couldn't make out the product the wall posters were advertising,
      though. <g>

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com