TERRA Carnival 360º in Brazil !!!

  • AYRTON - avi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      Dear list fellows and good friends I did here.

      I'm very proud to invite all to see at the biggest Latin America webportal
      TERRA <www.terra.com.br>, the coverage of Carnival in interactive
      panoramas 360º

      This time i've been assigned to shoot the two biggest capitals of Brazil.

      To do so, I contacted a good feloow, and big friend of mine, Dudu
      Tresca from São Paulo, and got him invloved in the project with me.
      So he's shooting in São Paulo and me in Rio de Janeiro.

      To see our work, you can go to the link below everyday to see new panos coming.

      <http://carnaval2008.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI2307444-EI10733,00.html>

      Or you can just choose on the Carnival page and on Menu > 'FOLIA 360º"

      I hope you like, enjoy and help sending to your friends, this way
      Online Medias will be more and more aware how nice and important it is
      our work

      Thanks my friends for alll help and support I always get here.

      Sincerely

      Ayrton & Andréa / RIO
      Dudu Tresca & Diego / SP

      A Y R T O N
      + 55 21 9982.6313

      http://rio360.com.br
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com
      http://rio.360cities.net

      Para sair da lista, clique no link abaixo:
      Links do Yahoo! Grupos

      --
      A Y R T O N
      + 55 21 9982.6313