Re: OT: EnfuseGUI weight problems

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2 5:49 AM
      On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 13:10, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

      > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

      If they are passed to enfuse without modification (I assume that) it
      is simply 0..1 (0>=x>=1).

      best regards
    • Andrey Ilyin
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2 6:35 AM
        > True, but since enfuse.exe is a Command Line application, I assume
        that
        > only a period "." is allowed? Or can it handle both correctly?
        >
        > / Ingemar

        On my PC enfuse doesn't accept neither '.' nor ','

        In the regional settings '.' is determined as a decinal separator -
        just checked it.

        Andrey
      • Andrey Ilyin
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2 6:40 AM
          Thank you!

          So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

          Andrey
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2 9:07 AM
            On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 14:40, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

            > So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

            on the plain command line enfuse does accept it...

            best regards
          • pedro_silva58
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2 12:55 PM
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:
              > Ingemar,
              >
              > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

              i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

              cheers,
              pedro
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2 1:51 PM
                On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 20:55, pedro_silva58 wrote:

                > > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?
                >
                > i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                Errh, Yes ;-)

                best regards