Re: OT: EnfuseGUI weight problems

  • Andrey Ilyin
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
      Ingemar,

      What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

      Andrey
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
        On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 13:10, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

        > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

        If they are passed to enfuse without modification (I assume that) it
        is simply 0..1 (0>=x>=1).

        best regards
      • Andrey Ilyin
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
          > True, but since enfuse.exe is a Command Line application, I assume
          that
          > only a period "." is allowed? Or can it handle both correctly?
          >
          > / Ingemar

          On my PC enfuse doesn't accept neither '.' nor ','

          In the regional settings '.' is determined as a decinal separator -
          just checked it.

          Andrey
        • Andrey Ilyin
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
            Thank you!

            So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

            Andrey
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
              On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 14:40, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

              > So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

              on the plain command line enfuse does accept it...

              best regards
            • pedro_silva58
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:
                > Ingemar,
                >
                > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

                i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                cheers,
                pedro
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                  On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 20:55, pedro_silva58 wrote:

                  > > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?
                  >
                  > i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                  Errh, Yes ;-)

                  best regards