Re: OT: EnfuseGUI weight problems

  • Ingemar Bergmark
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > On Friday, February 01, 2008 at 6:22, Ingemar Bergmark wrote:
      >

      > Unfortunately it doesn't work on my computer (other .NET 2.0 apps
      > work great). It does not even start and the OS want's to send an
      > error report to Microsoft. In the event log I find
      >
      > Windows 2000 SP4, AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz

      Unfortunately, bad news...
      Visual Studio 2008 does not seem to be able to produce code
      compatible with Windows 2000.
      This means that the minimum requirements for EnfuseGUI will be
      Windows XP SP2, with .NET Framework 2.0.

      I have also found the reason for the "weight problems".
      It had to do with the users' locale setting. In certain locales
      EnfuseGUI choked when entering decimal values. This has now been
      fixed and will be included in the next release.

      / Ingemar
    • Andrey Ilyin
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
        Ingemar,

        What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

        Andrey
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
          On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 13:10, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

          > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

          If they are passed to enfuse without modification (I assume that) it
          is simply 0..1 (0>=x>=1).

          best regards
        • Andrey Ilyin
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
            > True, but since enfuse.exe is a Command Line application, I assume
            that
            > only a period "." is allowed? Or can it handle both correctly?
            >
            > / Ingemar

            On my PC enfuse doesn't accept neither '.' nor ','

            In the regional settings '.' is determined as a decinal separator -
            just checked it.

            Andrey
          • Andrey Ilyin
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
              Thank you!

              So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

              Andrey
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 14:40, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

                > So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

                on the plain command line enfuse does accept it...

                best regards
              • pedro_silva58
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:
                  > Ingemar,
                  >
                  > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

                  i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                  cheers,
                  pedro
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                    On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 20:55, pedro_silva58 wrote:

                    > > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?
                    >
                    > i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                    Errh, Yes ;-)

                    best regards