Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: a new mars panorama in High-res!!

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2008
      On Feb 1, 2008, at 9:18 AM, Erik Krause wrote:

      > On Friday, February 01, 2008 at 14:41, Jeffrey Martin wrote:
      >
      > > Panorama Inside Victoria Crater Four Years On Mars
      >
      > Pah, on mars! Who did ever believe it? Now we know that this mars
      > crater is just in the middle of Prague ;-)
      > http://www.prague360.com/fs.html?loc=mars-rover-panorama.p36

      Wow - I thought the drought in the south-eastern US was bad! Prague
      is really hurting much worse.

      And I am sure we have all seen the story about the photo from Mars
      where it looked like a human figure was walking in the landscape, but
      NASA scientists said it was just a rock. Now we know - it was
      actually a pedestrian in Prague!

      <http://www.news.com/2300-11397_3-6227262-1.html?tag=ne.gall.pg>

      Biggest scandal since the so-called Moon "landings" that were
      actually in the Arizona Desert. Humph. Thanks Jeffrey for your
      investigative journalism blowing this one wide open!

      (Note to all - this is intended as a humorous post! Please, no
      misunderstanding?)

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...