Re: ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • anodyssey
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
      versions were from me.
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
        On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

        >And who/what is Ippei ?
        >Sorry but this is very confusing.
        >No idea who did what.....

        Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
        building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
        made them available for download separately.

        --
        Bruno