Re: ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • anodyssey
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

      > And who/what is Ippei ?
      > Sorry but this is very confusing.
      > No idea who did what.....

      A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

      http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

      I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
      front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
      Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
    • anodyssey
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
        versions were from me.
      • Bruno Postle
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
          On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

          >And who/what is Ippei ?
          >Sorry but this is very confusing.
          >No idea who did what.....

          Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
          building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
          made them available for download separately.

          --
          Bruno