Re: [PanoToolsNG] ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      And who/what is Ippei ?
      Sorry but this is very confusing.
      No idea who did what.....

      Bruno Postle wrote:

      > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
      >>
      >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
      >>enfuse....?
      >
      > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
      > same author.
      >
      > --
      > Bruno

    • anodyssey
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

        > And who/what is Ippei ?
        > Sorry but this is very confusing.
        > No idea who did what.....

        A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

        http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

        I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
        front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
        Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
      • anodyssey
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
          correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
          versions were from me.
        • Bruno Postle
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
            On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

            >And who/what is Ippei ?
            >Sorry but this is very confusing.
            >No idea who did what.....

            Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
            building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
            made them available for download separately.

            --
            Bruno