Re: [PanoToolsNG] ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

      >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
      >enfuse....?

      enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
      same author.

      --
      Bruno
    • bigwade
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        And who/what is Ippei ?
        Sorry but this is very confusing.
        No idea who did what.....

        Bruno Postle wrote:

        > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
        >>
        >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
        >>enfuse....?
        >
        > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
        > same author.
        >
        > --
        > Bruno

      • anodyssey
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

          > And who/what is Ippei ?
          > Sorry but this is very confusing.
          > No idea who did what.....

          A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

          http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

          I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
          front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
          Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
        • anodyssey
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
            correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
            versions were from me.
          • Bruno Postle
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
              On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

              >And who/what is Ippei ?
              >Sorry but this is very confusing.
              >No idea who did what.....

              Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
              building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
              made them available for download separately.

              --
              Bruno