Re: Another Pole Shot

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1, 2008
      With a small wireless remote and I also have a Canon wire cable remote
      for backup.
      Wireless Remote for Canon 20D 30D 40D 5D RS-80N3=155

      Roger Berry

      > How then are you releasing the shutter ?
      >

      > Gregg.

    • Roger Berry
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 2 2:27 PM
        This one is only about 3 feet high, but it was also around 7 feet out
        horizontally. Hopefully this will give you the feeling of sitting next
        to the elephant owner as he makes food up for his elephant.
        http://indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephant_feed4.html

        Canon 5D, Nikor 10.5mm lens, home made pano head, 17 foot pole.
      • Dave 360texas.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 2 3:01 PM
          Roger, Thank you for showing us your work. We can relate to your
          imaging because we visited India and Kashmire while on holiday several
          years ago.

          When you have more time.. please show us more.

          Dave and Pat still at 360Texas.com

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 3 11:58 AM
            Hi Dave,
            this one opens up behind the elephant house, click on the hotspot (red dot) and you can travel through the elephant house and to another one on the other side. You can go up to the old fort wall for a good overview of the town, and off to the right see a mother and baby elephant. Most of the panos with hotspot thumbnail images are older and you need to open up the hotspots for them to show.
            http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephants_street4.html

            The older panos where shot with a Canon 20D and Sigma 8mm f/3.5 lens.
            I will also be working on adding some new audio to the panos.

            Roger Berry