Re: Another Pole Shot

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1, 2008
      I can't speak for the others, but in my case, I use my camera's built-in intervalometer.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, <greggnixon@...> wrote:

      > >Another Pole Shot
      > >Posted by: "Roger Berry" onezebra1@... onezebra1
      > >Date: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 pm ((PST))
      >
      > > By standing in one place holding the pole with one hand and turning
      > > it with the other you can keep if very staidly and centered.
      >

      > How then are you releasing the shutter ?
      >

      > Gregg.

    • Roger Berry
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2008
        With a small wireless remote and I also have a Canon wire cable remote
        for backup.
        Wireless Remote for Canon 20D 30D 40D 5D RS-80N3=155

        Roger Berry

        > How then are you releasing the shutter ?
        >

        > Gregg.

      • Roger Berry
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
          This one is only about 3 feet high, but it was also around 7 feet out
          horizontally. Hopefully this will give you the feeling of sitting next
          to the elephant owner as he makes food up for his elephant.
          http://indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephant_feed4.html

          Canon 5D, Nikor 10.5mm lens, home made pano head, 17 foot pole.
        • Dave 360texas.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 2, 2008
            Roger, Thank you for showing us your work. We can relate to your
            imaging because we visited India and Kashmire while on holiday several
            years ago.

            When you have more time.. please show us more.

            Dave and Pat still at 360Texas.com

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 3, 2008
              Hi Dave,
              this one opens up behind the elephant house, click on the hotspot (red dot) and you can travel through the elephant house and to another one on the other side. You can go up to the old fort wall for a good overview of the town, and off to the right see a mother and baby elephant. Most of the panos with hotspot thumbnail images are older and you need to open up the hotspots for them to show.
              http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephants_street4.html

              The older panos where shot with a Canon 20D and Sigma 8mm f/3.5 lens.
              I will also be working on adding some new audio to the panos.

              Roger Berry