Re: AW: AW: AW: [PanoToolsNG] D300 with ISO 2000

  • michel thoby
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      Le 1 févr. 08 à 14:31, ptgroup a écrit :

      > The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
      > so it´s a big increase.
      > Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.

      As very low light photography is concerned, the panographers could
      learn a lot from the astronomers community.
      For instance Christian Buil has some interesting and pertinent
      knowledge to share on his Website.

      To answer Mike's question Christian wrote:

      http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/nikon_test/test.htm
      and sorry, I didn't find a possible English version for that one:
      http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/5d/test.htm

      Regards,

      Michel
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 21:24, panokaemena@... wrote:

        > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/ForteCanhao1/index_Dv.html

        I like your use of the living sunscreen ;-) But I dislike Deval
        autorotation starting immediately after I release the mouse. Why not
        use "firstautoplay" parameter?

        best regards
      • panokaemena@mac.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
          If I would have had a tripod.... it would have been much better.. but
          so I was restricted to as short time of only 1/15

          Willy
          On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:31, ptgroup wrote:

          > Willy this is really a competative one (the other too).
          > I can imagine that is was relly dark in there.
          > The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
          > so it´s a big increase.
          > Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.
          > Ciao
          > Mike

          > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > 01.02.2008
          > 09:59

          Willy Kaemena

          http://bremen.360cities.net/
          http://syria.360cities.net/
          http://lisbon.360cities.net/

        • panokaemena@mac.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
            Erik

            I dont have a PC so I never saw my Deval output !! only once in an
            Internet Cafe.
            I am unaware of any parameters and the code is made by pleinpot.

            Willy

            On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:18, Erik Krause wrote:

            > On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 21:24, panokaemena@... wrote:
            >
            > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/ForteCanhao1/index_Dv.html
            >
            > I like your use of the living sunscreen ;-) But I dislike Deval
            > autorotation starting immediately after I release the mouse. Why not
            > use "firstautoplay" parameter?
            >
            > best regards
            > Erik Krause
            > http://www.erik-krause.de