AW: AW: AW: [PanoToolsNG] D300 with ISO 2000

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      Willy this is really a competative one (the other too).
      I can imagine that is was relly dark in there.
      The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
      so it�s a big increase.
      Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.
      Ciao
      Mike

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      09:59

    • michel thoby
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        Le 1 févr. 08 à 14:31, ptgroup a écrit :

        > The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
        > so it´s a big increase.
        > Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.

        As very low light photography is concerned, the panographers could
        learn a lot from the astronomers community.
        For instance Christian Buil has some interesting and pertinent
        knowledge to share on his Website.

        To answer Mike's question Christian wrote:

        http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/nikon_test/test.htm
        and sorry, I didn't find a possible English version for that one:
        http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/5d/test.htm

        Regards,

        Michel
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
          On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 21:24, panokaemena@... wrote:

          > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/ForteCanhao1/index_Dv.html

          I like your use of the living sunscreen ;-) But I dislike Deval
          autorotation starting immediately after I release the mouse. Why not
          use "firstautoplay" parameter?

          best regards
        • panokaemena@mac.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
            If I would have had a tripod.... it would have been much better.. but
            so I was restricted to as short time of only 1/15

            Willy
            On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:31, ptgroup wrote:

            > Willy this is really a competative one (the other too).
            > I can imagine that is was relly dark in there.
            > The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
            > so it´s a big increase.
            > Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.
            > Ciao
            > Mike

            > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            > 01.02.2008
            > 09:59

            Willy Kaemena

            http://bremen.360cities.net/
            http://syria.360cities.net/
            http://lisbon.360cities.net/

          • panokaemena@mac.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
              Erik

              I dont have a PC so I never saw my Deval output !! only once in an
              Internet Cafe.
              I am unaware of any parameters and the code is made by pleinpot.

              Willy

              On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:18, Erik Krause wrote:

              > On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 21:24, panokaemena@... wrote:
              >
              > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/ForteCanhao1/index_Dv.html
              >
              > I like your use of the living sunscreen ;-) But I dislike Deval
              > autorotation starting immediately after I release the mouse. Why not
              > use "firstautoplay" parameter?
              >
              > best regards
              > Erik Krause
              > http://www.erik-krause.de