Re: AW: AW: [PanoToolsNG] D300 with ISO 2000

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      should be right, that were the settings used in CS RAW

      in the meantime I did another one with 2600 ISO !!! 1/15 F5/6
      it was really dark there !! in the turret of a huge cannon

      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/FortTurret
      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/FortTurret/index_swf.html

      Willy

      On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:04, ptgroup wrote:

      > Williy,
      > if I read your exif right :
      > --
      > <crs:Shadows>9</crs:Shadows>
      > <crs:Brightness>+50</crs:Brightness>
      > <crs:Contrast>+25</crs:Contrast>
      > <crs:Saturation>0</crs:Saturation>
      > <crs:Sharpness>0</crs:Sharpness>
      > <crs:LuminanceSmoothing>90</crs:LuminanceSmoothing>
      > <crs:ColorNoiseReduction>28</crs:ColorNoiseReduction>
      > <crs:ChromaticAberrationR>0</crs:ChromaticAberrationR>
      > <crs:ChromaticAberrationB>0</crs:ChromaticAberrationB>
      > ---
      >
      > this means you set Luminanc NR to 90 , Color NR to 28 and
      > increased th Brightness by +50 and Contrast by +25
      >
      > Is this correct ??
      >
      > Ciao
      > Mike

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > 01.02.2008
      > 09:59

      Willy Kaemena

      http://bremen.360cities.net/
      http://syria.360cities.net/
      http://lisbon.360cities.net/

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        Willy this is really a competative one (the other too).
        I can imagine that is was relly dark in there.
        The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
        so it�s a big increase.
        Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.
        Ciao
        Mike

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        09:59

      • michel thoby
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
          Le 1 févr. 08 à 14:31, ptgroup a écrit :

          > The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
          > so it´s a big increase.
          > Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.

          As very low light photography is concerned, the panographers could
          learn a lot from the astronomers community.
          For instance Christian Buil has some interesting and pertinent
          knowledge to share on his Website.

          To answer Mike's question Christian wrote:

          http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/nikon_test/test.htm
          and sorry, I didn't find a possible English version for that one:
          http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/5d/test.htm

          Regards,

          Michel
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
            On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 21:24, panokaemena@... wrote:

            > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/ForteCanhao1/index_Dv.html

            I like your use of the living sunscreen ;-) But I dislike Deval
            autorotation starting immediately after I release the mouse. Why not
            use "firstautoplay" parameter?

            best regards
          • panokaemena@mac.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
              If I would have had a tripod.... it would have been much better.. but
              so I was restricted to as short time of only 1/15

              Willy
              On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:31, ptgroup wrote:

              > Willy this is really a competative one (the other too).
              > I can imagine that is was relly dark in there.
              > The camera did extremly good - about the D80 with 640/800 ISO,
              > so it´s a big increase.
              > Wonder how a Canon 5D would do.
              > Ciao
              > Mike

              > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              > 01.02.2008
              > 09:59

              Willy Kaemena

              http://bremen.360cities.net/
              http://syria.360cities.net/
              http://lisbon.360cities.net/

            • panokaemena@mac.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
                Erik

                I dont have a PC so I never saw my Deval output !! only once in an
                Internet Cafe.
                I am unaware of any parameters and the code is made by pleinpot.

                Willy

                On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:18, Erik Krause wrote:

                > On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 21:24, panokaemena@... wrote:
                >
                > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Rio/ForteCanhao1/index_Dv.html
                >
                > I like your use of the living sunscreen ;-) But I dislike Deval
                > autorotation starting immediately after I release the mouse. Why not
                > use "firstautoplay" parameter?
                >
                > best regards
                > Erik Krause
                > http://www.erik-krause.de