Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re:ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 10:30 +0000, Bruce Hemming wrote:

      > Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
      > everyone!

      Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
      enfuse:

      http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

      --
      Bruno
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote

        Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
        enfuse:

        http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

        A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
        now I - and everyone else - does.

        Regards

        Bruce

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
        Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
        e-Mail: bruce@...

      • bigwade
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
          Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
          enfuse....?
          Ippei's Enfuse version ? who to donate to ??? Donated to Kevin allready.

          Bruce Hemming wrote:

          > On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote
          >
          > Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
          > enfuse:
          >
          > http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407
          >
          > A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
          > now I - and everyone else - does.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Bruce
          >
          > Bruce Hemming
          > Bruce Hemming Photography
          > Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
          > Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
          > e-Mail: bruce@...

        • Bruno Postle
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
            On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

            >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
            >enfuse....?

            enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
            same author.

            --
            Bruno
          • bigwade
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
              And who/what is Ippei ?
              Sorry but this is very confusing.
              No idea who did what.....

              Bruno Postle wrote:

              > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
              >>
              >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
              >>enfuse....?
              >
              > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
              > same author.
              >
              > --
              > Bruno

            • anodyssey
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

                > And who/what is Ippei ?
                > Sorry but this is very confusing.
                > No idea who did what.....

                A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

                http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

                I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
                front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
                Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
              • anodyssey
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                  correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
                  versions were from me.
                • Bruno Postle
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                    On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                    >And who/what is Ippei ?
                    >Sorry but this is very confusing.
                    >No idea who did what.....

                    Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
                    building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
                    made them available for download separately.

                    --
                    Bruno