AW: [PanoToolsNG] 5D / Tokina 10.5 @ 12.5

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thank you for your information.
      So I understoof Michel Thobys test right.

      This could be in my focus, becaus the Tokina gives you a lot of advantage on a 5D.

      Think the focus, or better DOF, is not a problem at all.
      A FF has lesser DOF than a Crop- but the Tokina should have sufficent DOF to get objects sharp from 30cm to infinity.

      Ciao
      Mike

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.