Re:ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
      everyone!

      Best

      Bruce

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography
      Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
      Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
      e-Mail: bruce@...

    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 10:30 +0000, Bruce Hemming wrote:

        > Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
        > everyone!

        Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
        enfuse:

        http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

        --
        Bruno
      • Bruce Hemming
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
          On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote

          Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
          enfuse:

          http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

          A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
          now I - and everyone else - does.

          Regards

          Bruce

          Bruce Hemming
          Bruce Hemming Photography
          Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
          Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
          e-Mail: bruce@...

        • bigwade
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
            Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
            enfuse....?
            Ippei's Enfuse version ? who to donate to ??? Donated to Kevin allready.

            Bruce Hemming wrote:

            > On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote
            >
            > Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
            > enfuse:
            >
            > http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407
            >
            > A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
            > now I - and everyone else - does.
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Bruce
            >
            > Bruce Hemming
            > Bruce Hemming Photography
            > Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
            > Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
            > e-Mail: bruce@...

          • Bruno Postle
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
              On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

              >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
              >enfuse....?

              enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
              same author.

              --
              Bruno
            • bigwade
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                And who/what is Ippei ?
                Sorry but this is very confusing.
                No idea who did what.....

                Bruno Postle wrote:

                > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
                >>
                >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                >>enfuse....?
                >
                > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                > same author.
                >
                > --
                > Bruno

              • anodyssey
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

                  > And who/what is Ippei ?
                  > Sorry but this is very confusing.
                  > No idea who did what.....

                  A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

                  http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

                  I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
                  front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
                  Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
                • anodyssey
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                    correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
                    versions were from me.
                  • Bruno Postle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                      On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                      >And who/what is Ippei ?
                      >Sorry but this is very confusing.
                      >No idea who did what.....

                      Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
                      building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
                      made them available for download separately.

                      --
                      Bruno