Re: Nadir shot?

  • Freddy Stapersma
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2008
      Yeah.
      for professional work it is a big No for me.
      it is heavy but does the job.
      pretty sturdy aswell.
      I also have a alu tripod from them. also heavy but for windy
      conditions I use it.

      I wanted to try this horizontal pieceand thought 30 bucks was not to
      much money to try this first.

      I do this for a hobby not for my job so money is a bit limited ;-).

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...>