Re: OT: EnfuseGUI weight problems

  • Ingemar Bergmark
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > Unfortunately it doesn't work on my computer
      > Windows 2000 SP4, AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz
      >
      > best regards
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de

      Hmmm. Windows 2000... havn't tested that. I've only tested XP and Vista.
      I'll have to set up a virtual machine to see what the problem is.

      / Ingemar
    • Ingemar Bergmark
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > On Friday, February 01, 2008 at 6:22, Ingemar Bergmark wrote:
        >

        > Unfortunately it doesn't work on my computer (other .NET 2.0 apps
        > work great). It does not even start and the OS want's to send an
        > error report to Microsoft. In the event log I find
        >
        > Windows 2000 SP4, AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz

        Unfortunately, bad news...
        Visual Studio 2008 does not seem to be able to produce code
        compatible with Windows 2000.
        This means that the minimum requirements for EnfuseGUI will be
        Windows XP SP2, with .NET Framework 2.0.

        I have also found the reason for the "weight problems".
        It had to do with the users' locale setting. In certain locales
        EnfuseGUI choked when entering decimal values. This has now been
        fixed and will be included in the next release.

        / Ingemar
      • Andrey Ilyin
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
          Ingemar,

          What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

          Andrey
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
            On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 13:10, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

            > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

            If they are passed to enfuse without modification (I assume that) it
            is simply 0..1 (0>=x>=1).

            best regards
          • Andrey Ilyin
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
              > True, but since enfuse.exe is a Command Line application, I assume
              that
              > only a period "." is allowed? Or can it handle both correctly?
              >
              > / Ingemar

              On my PC enfuse doesn't accept neither '.' nor ','

              In the regional settings '.' is determined as a decinal separator -
              just checked it.

              Andrey
            • Andrey Ilyin
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                Thank you!

                So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

                Andrey
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                  On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 14:40, Andrey Ilyin wrote:

                  > So enfuse doesn't accept it bacoause of some 'internal' reasons.

                  on the plain command line enfuse does accept it...

                  best regards
                • pedro_silva58
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:
                    > Ingemar,
                    >
                    > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?

                    i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                    cheers,
                    pedro
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                      On Saturday, February 02, 2008 at 20:55, pedro_silva58 wrote:

                      > > What is the range for weight values? Should it be 0>x>1?
                      >
                      > i find that difficult to achieve... maybe 0<=x<=1? :-P

                      Errh, Yes ;-)

                      best regards