New sperical pano head and 185degree crop lens

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      It's not my bag, but I was surprised to see these two items announced
      at PMA today ...

      http://www.imaging-resource.com/EVENTS/PMAS08/1201834256.html

      http://www.imaging-resource.com/EVENTS/PMAS08/1201835175.html

      It's a fisheye lens and matching pano head designed to get full
      sperical panos with three shots on a 1.5 or 1.6 crop camera. I've
      never heard of Sunex. Apologies if this is old news or not really useful stuff.
    • John Houghton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Julian <aaaardvark@...> wrote:

        > I've never heard of Sunex. Apologies if this is old news

        John
      • Henri Smeets
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          Always good to see new initiatives but they need to seriously do something
          about their marketing skills, the site looks horrendous and the provided
          examples from Rome even worse!

          http://www.sunex.com/dslr/virtualtour.htm

          They should stick to the tech end of this product and have a few
          photographers do the actual shooting for them. And F/5.6 is not very
          impressive either.