Re: [PanoToolsNG] 5D / Tokina 10.5 @ 12.5

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2008
      brown fingers........
      left that in 1997:-))

      Luca Vascon wrote:

      > I was all the day... for developing.
      > I scan, right now...
      >

      > bigwade ha scritto:
      >>

      >> Stil 4 shots........
      >> does'nt matter.
      >> Hey Luca, should'nt you be in the darkroom right now for fine-artprints ?
      >> :-)))))))
      >>
      >> Luca Vascon wrote:
      >> >
      >> > rotate the camera 60 degrees, and place the lens on an Agnos.com Ring,
      >> > on a Bob ring or homebrew thing.
      >> > Since the plombline will pass through the diagonal of the sensor, you
      >> > will be able to zoom till you have 4 tiny black angles and still be
      >> able
      >> > to shot 4 for a spherical.
      >> > Without holes on Zenit and Nadir.
      >> > :°)

      >> 5d

      >> http://www.nabble.com/5D---Tokina-10.5-%40-12.5-tp15216175p15217895.html
      >> <http://www.nabble.com/5D---Tokina-10.5-%40-12.5-tp15216175p15217895.html>
      >>

      >> <http://www.nabble.com/5D---Tokina-10.5-%40-12.5-tp15216175p15217895.html
      >> <http://www.nabble.com/5D---Tokina-10.5-%40-12.5-tp15216175p15217895.html>>
      >> >>

      >> --

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1 3:35 AM
        Thank you for your information.
        So I understoof Michel Thobys test right.

        This could be in my focus, becaus the Tokina gives you a lot of advantage on a 5D.

        Think the focus, or better DOF, is not a problem at all.
        A FF has lesser DOF than a Crop- but the Tokina should have sufficent DOF to get objects sharp from 30cm to infinity.

        Ciao
        Mike

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.