Re: [PanoToolsNG] ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
      Kevin,
      Great !
      Try it tomorrow.

      anodyssey wrote:

      > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at
      > Kekus.com.
      >
      > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
      >
      > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the
      > easy setting of many
      > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified
      > in an
      > 'advanced' box.
      >
      > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
      >
      > Kevin
      >
      > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
        Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
        everyone!

        Best

        Bruce

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
        Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
        e-Mail: bruce@...

      • Bruno Postle
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
          On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 10:30 +0000, Bruce Hemming wrote:

          > Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
          > everyone!

          Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
          enfuse:

          http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

          --
          Bruno
        • Bruce Hemming
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
            On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote

            Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
            enfuse:

            http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

            A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
            now I - and everyone else - does.

            Regards

            Bruce

            Bruce Hemming
            Bruce Hemming Photography
            Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
            Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
            e-Mail: bruce@...

          • bigwade
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
              Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
              enfuse....?
              Ippei's Enfuse version ? who to donate to ??? Donated to Kevin allready.

              Bruce Hemming wrote:

              > On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote
              >
              > Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
              > enfuse:
              >
              > http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407
              >
              > A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
              > now I - and everyone else - does.
              >
              > Regards
              >
              > Bruce
              >
              > Bruce Hemming
              > Bruce Hemming Photography
              > Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
              > Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
              > e-Mail: bruce@...

            • Bruno Postle
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                >enfuse....?

                enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                same author.

                --
                Bruno
              • bigwade
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                  And who/what is Ippei ?
                  Sorry but this is very confusing.
                  No idea who did what.....

                  Bruno Postle wrote:

                  > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
                  >>
                  >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                  >>enfuse....?
                  >
                  > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                  > same author.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Bruno

                • anodyssey
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

                    > And who/what is Ippei ?
                    > Sorry but this is very confusing.
                    > No idea who did what.....

                    A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

                    http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

                    I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
                    front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
                    Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
                  • anodyssey
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                      correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
                      versions were from me.
                    • Bruno Postle
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                        On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                        >And who/what is Ippei ?
                        >Sorry but this is very confusing.
                        >No idea who did what.....

                        Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
                        building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
                        made them available for download separately.

                        --
                        Bruno